C. J. Metal Erectors Ltd. has established, documented, implemented and currently maintains a quality management system. We continue to review its effectiveness to ensure and maintain a high quality product.
- Ensuring that quality objectives, including those needed to meet requirements for product and workmanship, are established at relevant functions and levels within the organization,
- Determining the processes that are needed for the quality management system and their application throughout the organization,
- Determine the sequence and interaction of these processes,
- Determine the criteria and methods needed to ensure that both the operation and control of these processes are effective,
- Ensure that the availability of resources and information necessary to support the operation and monitoring of these processes,
- Monitor and measure where applicable, and analyze these processes,
- Implement actions where necessary to achieve planned results and continual improvement of these processes.
Where C. J. Metal Erectors chooses to outsource any process that affects product conformity to the requirements, C. J. Metal ensures control over such processes.